You can select to export the entire drawing or just a few selected shapes:
- To export a few selected shapes, simply select the shapes and export.
- To export the entire drawing, ensure no shapes are selected, and then export.
- Click on the Export menu:
- Depending on your selected image format, you may be presented with options for resolution and background:
- Click the Download button and you're done.
Difference between exporting selected shapes and the entire drawing
For selected shapes, Vecta will calculate your selected shape sizing and stroke widths to ensure everything is exported properly.
For the entire drawing, Vecta will export the area of your page size, while ignoring everything that is not inside the page.