Creating your Vecta CGP account
1. If you have not created your Vecta CGP account already, click on this link here to create a Vecta CGP account.
2. At the account creation page, you can choose to create an account with your name, email address and password; or simply signup with your Google account (as indicated by the red arrow in screenshot below).
3.. Once your account has been successfully created, you will be automatically directed to your Dashboard. You will see 3 drawings that we have created for you on your Dashboard.
Creating a team
1. Go to the left side panel and click on the plus (+) sign next to "Team".
2. A window will pop out for you to input your team name, as well as email addresses to invite other team members onboard. Insert your team members and your coaches' email address here to invite them onto your team.
Moving your BMC into your team and renaming it
1. Click on "Dashboard" on the left panel to return to your Dashboard
2. Drag and drop the "CGP Business Model Canvas" drawing into your newly created team.
3. Click on your team name on left panel to go back into your team again. Locate the CGP Business Model Canvas drawing and open it by double clicking on it.
4. Click on the title on top to rename your drawing. Press "Enter" to save the new drawing name.
Editing your BMC
1. To insert content into your BMC, select a colorful note from the left side of the Canvas. Copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) to duplicate the note; drag the duplicated note and place it on the BMC as you require.
You may also press and hold Ctrl, then click and drag a note to duplicate it.
2. To edit the text in the colorful note, select the note and simply start typing.
You may also double click on the colorful item to edit the text.
3. Now you may use the different color notes to fill up your BMC.
Exporting your drawings
1. In the case where you have to export your drawing into PNG format for other usage, you may go to the top right corner and click File > Export as PNG
2. Once you click on it, Vecta will automatically export and download the PNG file into your browser's default download location.
Printing your BMC drawing
1. If you need to print your BMC drawing, go to File > Print at the top right corner.
2. The Print configuration window will pop out. Click on "More settings" on left panel to access advanced configuration.
3. Select paper size based on your drawing canvas size. If you didn't change anything, this should remain as A3. Select the Layout(Landscape), Margins(None) and Scale(100) based on screenshot below.
4. Check the preview to make sure everything looks good. Click "Print" to start printing.
Inserting BMC of different size using Stencil
1. Go to your Stencils panel on left and open the "Business Model Canvas (BMC)" Stencil.
If you do not see the "Business Model Canvas (BMC)" Stencil, click on the Menu icon to search and open it.
2. There are 3 Business Model Canvas with different sizes (A2, A3, A4) available.
3. Drag and drop the desired BMC Symbol to your drawing canvas. Your BMC is now ready to be used.